The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

To Brave the Storm

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 pm

The latest (and perhaps the last) book in this series. Titled Romulan War, To Brave the Storm

From the blurb I read this is an Archer book. His attempts to hold what little of the coalition together and attempt to defeat th e Romulans. Not sure if TnT are in it. They might have a passing reference in the book. Don't know. Anyway, advanced orders for paper back edition for Eight dollars. At Amazon

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Zane Gray
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: To Brave the Storm

Postby Zane Gray » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 pm

I have it on good authority they (Trip/T'Pol) will figure importantly in the book.
Zane Gray

"I'll see you again after this Romulan business is finished. I promise."

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Zane, what kind of important part? Hope that if this is the last then Trip and T'Pol head off in to the Sunset together, find a safe haven, marry and riase a family. Perfect ending

SB

Zane Gray
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Zane Gray » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Silverbullet wrote:Zane, what kind of important part? Hope that if this is the last then Trip and T'Pol head off in to the Sunset together, find a safe haven, marry and riase a family. Perfect ending

SB

I think Reanok can tell you more...
Zane Gray

Zane Gray
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Zane Gray » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Hmmm... wonder where she is? Anyway, yes, I think you'll be happy. I do have reason to believe that Trip and T'Pol finally get some sort of happy ending.
Zane Gray

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Zane, I believe that a happy ending for them will please a lot of people. they have been through so much they deserve to have a happy ending. After all this is fiction.

SB

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Zane Gray wrote:I do have reason to believe that Trip and T'Pol finally get some sort of happy ending.

This would be a really good news! :happyjump:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Sorry i didn't respond sooner. My uncle passed away and things have been hectic this past week; to answer your questions Trip and T'Pol have an important role to play in the book especially when it comes to the events of the bombing on Vulcan. And Trip being in danger from the Romulans and their Vulcan allies. T'Pol doesn't Trust her old friend Y'chva at the end of the last book Trip's memories were Tampered with and I hope we'll find out what happened at the romulan ship yards. Mike told me fans will be happy with the ending Trip&T'Pol will be together at long last..Archer&Hoshi and Travis have an role in this book there's alot of different plots that need to be wrapped up. Nest week on Startrek.com there's going to be an interview with Micheal Martin and in the upcoming Startrek magazine there's going to be special section about the book and the celebration of Enterprise's 10 th anniversary. interviews with the Enterpise cast.I can't wait to get my copyof To Brave the storm at long last. :trip: :tpol: :ship: :starfleet:

Zane Gray
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Zane Gray » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Reanok wrote:Sorry i didn't respond sooner. My uncle passed away and things have been hectic this past week; to answer your questions Trip and T'Pol have an important role to play in the book especially when it comes to the events of the bombing on Vulcan. And Trip being in danger from the Romulans and their Vulcan allies. T'Pol doesn't Trust her old friend Y'chva at the end of the last book Trip's memories were Tampered with and I hope we'll find out what happened at the romulan ship yards. Mike told me fans will be happy with the ending Trip&T'Pol will be together at long last..Archer&Hoshi and Travis have an role in this book there's alot of different plots that need to be wrapped up. Nest week on Startrek.com there's going to be an interview with Micheal Martin and in the upcoming Startrek magazine there's going to be special section about the book and the celebration of Enterprise's 10 th anniversary. interviews with the Enterpise cast.I can't wait to get my copyof To Brave the storm at long last. :trip: :tpol: :ship: :starfleet:

Just 5 days away. I'm certainly looking forward to reading it!
Zane Gray

tambo2063
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby tambo2063 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 pm

I pre ordered that book and just got an email from B&N that it is ready for pick up :trip: :tpol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:57 pm

:trip: :tpol: I just picked up my book I ordered from Barnes and noble they have several copies of To brave the storm book shelves several days earlier than the official book release date.

tambo2063
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby tambo2063 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:20 am

Hey got my copy read it the weekend. I liked it, anyone else read it yet? What do you think?? :trip: :tpol: :ship:

dialee
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby dialee » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:11 am

Well, I'm glad someone has read it. I thought there would some sort of reaction to what may be the last book on Enterprise.

I finally found a copy at a Barnes & Noble near me today and of course had to read the ending first. However, since I don't know how to put any comments behind a spoiler curtain, I can't say much.

I do have a question which I don't think would be giving anything away on this board. Does Trip live out the rest of his life as a human or a Vulcan and where? That to me wasn't clear.

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:39 am

I liked the book the ending is left kind of vague all we know is in the future he and T'Pol are living together as a couple and finally get there Happy ending . Micheal Martin wants to write another novel to answer questions about what happened to the Enterprise crew and Trip&T'pol's relationship continues in the future how they're reunited would be addressed too. There's a profic Enterpise book letter writing campaign at the Delphic expanse to let the people in charge of the books know that we want more Enterprise novels to be written and published. Micheal originally had planned for the Romulan war trilogy to be 3 books the editors told Micheal no he couldn't write I n Shariels jaws he had to drop major story plots that would've involved Trip&T'pol on Vulcan. That he had to combine what left of that manuscript into To Brave the storm.there were alot of important storylines that were cut out of the novesl. You need to go to startrek.com to read Micheal's interview for moer info about the books.
Last edited by Reanok on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

tambo2063
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby tambo2063 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 am

dialee, the reporter says that the human male that had spoken to her on the roof was seated at the head of :trip: :tpol: :ship: the table i hope this does not spoil it for anyone i too, don't know how to use spoiler tags if anyone does pm me

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”