"Guess Who" Drabble Challenge

You asked and we answered! (Eventually!) Create short fan fiction drabbles, ficlets and songfics in threads, post comments and discussion!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: "Guess Who" Drabble Challenge

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am

:lol: I notice you're not guessing. Although I admit it's more vague than I had originally intended. My original draft had the answer in the first sentence.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Distracted » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 am

Gotta be Hoshi. She's the only one who isn't included, so she must be the one talking.
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:45 am

You're up Dis!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:11 am

Okay. 8)

She fascinates me. Her curiosity is out of place. We do not usually show our curiosity so openly, we Vulcans. The traditionalists find it vulgar. I do not agree.

Each day that I forgo meditation, stretch the boundaries of the safe and mundane, and dare to challenge the status quo, she becomes more attractive to me. There is something untamed about her—something unexpected hidden within her cold and conventional exterior. The humans have changed her. Or perhaps she has always been this way. I want to know the truth. Whether she wants me or not, the woman is mine.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 am

Koss, is my guess.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 am

I thought at first it was that bad mind meld Vulcan, but then I thought it must be Koss. But then SB beat me to it. :lol:

Here's one. Dunno if I did it clear enough.

SPOILER!!!:
He is pale human putty in my hands. My smile drips with malice and triumph, yet the poor fool sees only warmth and seduction. Ha! So it is with all male creatures. I mockingly obtain his official permission before I strike with my first weapon: my soft, open lips against the corner of his all-too-willing mouth, neck, earlobe. When the Vulcan prude disturbs us with her dry update, he can hardly speak for desire. I try my utmost not to laugh. Instead, I impede his semi-coherent response by peeling his garment open at the neck and biting his chest hair.

spoiler'ed it as it's sort of r-rated.

(what, me? :shock: )
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 am

That Orian Chick right ek? Naavar I think her name is. Crap! Now I have to write again. Tomorrow people I'm going to bed. However, I'm not sure if Dis did Koss or Tolaris. I tend to see him more as Tolaris. Only because I don't find Koss that creepy or posessive... :?

PS. I didn't think it was R-rated ek.

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 am

yeah well, i don't want to step on any innocent toes :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 am

You don't get more innocent than me ek. But you were supposed to be nice and tell me I guessed WRONG! Now I have to think of something. :(

You know I just re-read Dis' drabble, and that is definitely TOLARIS. Not Koss guys.

Distracted wrote:The traditionalists find it vulgar. I do not agree.

Each day that I forgo meditation, stretch the boundaries of the safe and mundane, and dare to challenge the status quo, she becomes more attractive to me.

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:56 am

You did guess wrong.

It was Porthos.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks for the titillating tidbit, EK (you do Orions well, BTW...how about giving us a one-shot for Decon?), but mine actually WAS Tolaris and not Koss.

So WarpGirl, don't kick yourself over being compulsive about guessing EK's because, being the first to guess correctly for mine, you would have been up next regardless. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm

:-P Well Dis you do bring something out in me, not sure if that is good or bad. Okay I came up with this when I woke up after an hour of sleep and thought it through until I fell asleep again. I'm just going to say straight out it is NOT Trip or T'Pol so don't bother guessing them okay. And I mean you SB! :hug: I don't want to do TnT drabbles quite yet. It's hard enough writing full chapters of them, drabbles would make me nuts.

I want this man! No, I need this man! He doesn't notice. All he sees is his soldier and my family's wealth and power. He thinks I would never look his way. Idiot! What do I want with those moronic fops? No other man would have the vision to find honor in those of our most hated enemies. No other man, would have been able to see what allies the humans can be. I'm outside his door now. For the first time in my life I'm terrified. The door opens, he's surprised. I love this man, time to show him.

Fics

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Hmmm. This is a tough one. Whoever it is, I'm pretty sure she's female. And rich, or at least her family is. And she "needs" some guy who's not rich. And apparently neither of them are human, because humans are "our most hated enemies", if I read it right. I'm gonna have to think about this one.
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Dis I didn't say humans were the most hated enemies. Read the sentences again The two sentences are seperate because the hated enemies are not the humans but other non-humans. I will say this, if you look close the answer is staring you in the face.

Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 pm

WarpGirl wrote:I will say this, if you look close the answer is staring you in the face.

Oh, that is very clever!

Return to “Drabble Fanfiction”