Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: La Befana

Postby Asso » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:11 pm

A well trained broom should have bucked off the drunk driver as soon as she mounted it, LOL! I have heard that is what some horses did back when they were the major transportation form. Too bad automobiles cannot be trained for that. Wait, some are. They have keypads or some device installed that you have to enter some kind of sequence on. And if you are too drunk, you can't do it and the car won't start. Yeah, well trained broom - I love it! (Image of Archer drunk and making uncoordinated actions while sitting in his bridge chair, trying to stab commands into keypad on his chair's arm)
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Linda wrote: (Image of Archer drunk and making uncoordinated actions while sitting in his bridge chair, trying to stab commands into keypad on his chair's arm)

Oh my god! What a intriguing scene! :lol:
I think you could draw on this scene for an amusing story.
You are really full of cues, Linda! :badgrin:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Okay, how about this for a story - Enterprise has become sentient, its computer aware of its own existance, (I think they have had ST episodes before where a ship becomes sentient?) and refuses the commands of a drunken captain. Is this mutiny? The ship is not 'crew' so can it really be mutiny? Can a ship testify at a court martial to the incompetance of its captain, or any officer giving stupid orders aboard it? Gosh, this is almost OT to the thread theme of La Befana.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:03 pm

True.
But...one thing leads to another!
Anyway, a sentient Enterprise could have a lot of things to learn from a well trained broom (the broom is very older than space ships). :D

Return to “General Chat”