Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Would Trip do Karaoke

Yes. And he'd ROCK!
17%
Yes. But it would not be pretty.
11%
Yes. If he were drunk.
33%
NO WAY! A guy has to have some dignity. Remember Risa?
39%

Total votes: 18

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: First Poll Question!

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Honestly if I were going to choose a real classic it would be "Walk This Way" but that's too sexual. T'Pol wouldn't like that one, and he's supposed to get lucky that night. Not that I'll write the getting lucky part, but you know... "Ring Of Fire" or Oooooooh The Who maybe "Pinball Wizard" Or maybe, Stevie Wonder might be good. Or Micheal Buble see this is what happens when your music taste is eclectic you can't choose.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 am

I had T'Pol insinuating she'd seen Trip do a rendition of Mac the Knife. I figured it seemed somehow possible. :)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 am

According to my mother I should have Trip sing "Drops Of Jupiter" by Train. She thinks it's a Trip song. I love that song too, but I don't know if it fits the mood I'm looking for. BTW who are the people using the poll and not saying anything? Come on guys NOT FAIR!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Okay it's probably too late for the purposes of this story, but it totally hit me on the way to Grandma's yesterday as I had the classic rock channel playing: "Louie, Louie" by the Kingsmen! It's an easily recognizable classic, associated with having a good time.

Another great karaoke one they played was "Moondance" by Van Morrison. Yep, I could see it happening. 8)
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Well yes it is too late, BUT I appreciate it anyway. The song will be 500 Miles by the Proclaimers. And Blame my daddy if it's not your cup of tea please. ;-) I wracked my brain for something that would be joyful and up-tempo, I did not really want a slow song, although I considered a few. Anyway during my babyhood anytime daddy popped that casset in my sister and I went CRAZY with happiness.

Fics

michelle
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby michelle » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:12 pm

"Drops Of Jupiter"

I think it's more a koss song. :)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:09 am

Very good point. My mom chose that one actually. I told her I wanted something with a little more kick. I hope she's not too disappointed you know. Maybe I'll have Trip singing it in the shower just for her. Because I happen to think he's the type to sing in the shower. And well other things...

Fics

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”