The stories that begun...

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: The stories that begun...

Postby Asso » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:00 pm

panyasan wrote:Frankly, I really admire all the writers for putting their fantasy to words...

Oh yes, that is actual truth! Smile
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:17 pm

:^) Thanks Asso! Sounds like you're getting nice & addicted to our site.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:26 pm

I thank all those who answered.

I beg yours pardon, if I am insisting (A latin said affirms "Gutta cavat lapidem": “The drop digs the stone”), but I do again the question to Zane Gray and Amok2 (Really, "Ginamr" already answered, in an its "Topic" - Gina' s Update).
Can I hope that you want to write other stories with the "scenario" of
2. “SCIENTIFIC METHOD” (Amok2)
3. “Differential” (Zane Gray)?

Thanks, Asso

PS. Dear Zane Gray, I (but not only) wait the continuation of "Whether You Fall". Please, When?
Last edited by Asso on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Jedikatie
Commander
Commander

Postby Jedikatie » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:08 pm

^
Sorry about that Asso, but I deleted off the three extra copies of your last reply.

Sometimes the board runs slow, so just wait and see if the message gets posted or not, before clicking the 'submit' button again, because if you click it while waiting for it to post, it will double- (or triple- or however many times you actually clicked on it) post.
Was this the army that invaded your country, ma'am? No, officer, they were taller than that...

How about this one? I'm not sure--get them to march up and down a bit...

(From Terry Pratchett's Jingo)

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:03 pm

I thank you very much of the advice, Jedikatie. Confused

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:46 pm

Ok, the third part of Raptor will go up at the end of June when I get back from vacation. I promise. I will be applying the edits of my betas' then, because this evening I am leaving for the camp where I lifeguard at a swimming pond for the next week. There is no internet access there (thank goodness); I am going to commune with nature and meditate all week. Also, I have an NC17 story to submit when I get back. My first and probably my only NC17, which I am a bit timid about. But today before I leave I will submit a vignette about Trip. It's just a short, quiet, but hopfully not boring, piece that popped into my head while I was taking a break in packing.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Och, don't be timid lassie! Throw it out there! If there's one thing one must do when NC17ing, it is to go for the gusto. No half measures!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:09 pm

enterprikayak wrote:Och, don't be timid lassie! Throw it out there! If there's one thing one must do when NC17ing, it is to go for the gusto. No half measures!

I agreed!!! Very Happy

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”