Terra Prime's final scene

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

Re: Terra Prime's final scene

Postby Elessar » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:11 pm

I saw it somewhere online, because I remember looking at it in PDF form.

It was right when Trip goes, "You always were a snazzy dresser..." and T'Pol goes, "Commander Tucker, I suggest..." well, in the one I saw she didn't say "Commander Tucker, I suggest...", they got real close and kissed and then she started to say something like, "For the remainder of our stay I suggest you refrain from making..." and then her mom walked up.
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

TSara
Captain
Captain
Show On Map: No

Postby TSara » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:17 pm

Elessar wrote:I saw it somewhere online, because I remember looking at it in PDF form.

It was right when Trip goes, "You always were a snazzy dresser..." and T'Pol goes, "Commander Tucker, I suggest..." well, in the one I saw she didn't say "Commander Tucker, I suggest...", they got real close and kissed and then she started to say something like, "For the remainder of our stay I suggest you refrain from making..." and then her mom walked up.

Faint

Banghead Why did they mess with the scripts so much!

They should have just left them alone!!! Duh
"It can giggle all it wants, but the galaxy isn't gettin' any of our bourbon." -Trip to Malcolm Shuttlepod One

Archer: You missed T'Pol's latest bout with chopsticks.
Trip: Damn, dinner and a show.- Silent Enemy

http://www.myspace.com/hylndlas

http://tsara80.livejournal.com/

Whitbreads Motie
Cadet
Cadet

Postby Whitbreads Motie » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:16 am

T'Sara wrote:
Elessar wrote:I saw it somewhere online, because I remember looking at it in PDF form.

Faint

Banghead Why did they mess with the scripts so much!

They should have just left them alone!!! Duh

Actually, some people who preferred a different ship say the same thing about about certain scripts. This is usually in reference to different episodes and scenes of course, but the same thing nonetheless. Maybe we should be happy the scripts are sometimes changed.

I liked the the scene in Home where T'Les tells Trip that she figured it out for herself. I loved her, "I'm her mother" line. So obviously seeing them kiss would have required something different between Trip and T'Les. BTW, my recollection of the Home spoiler pages had T/T "almost" kissing rather than completing the act. I could be wrong though.

I liked the originally scripted TP scene, but there was something so poignant about holding hands while gripping the IDIC medallion. Neither scene is exactly what we may have wanted, but I thought what we got made for a much more powerful image than ending on a thoughtful T'Pol. It also gave the T/T romance much more weight than it was originally supposed to have.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:43 am

Well then they could have ended with the same scene of them gripping the IDIC, but still had the dialogue. Pisses me off because we had like no ammunition for our cause when those bastards that shall not be named were like, "See *the_abomination*, it's canon, nah nah nah" *in whiney little bitch voice*

Did I tell everyone that I'm pretty sure I met one of those A/T s-cum guzzlers on the plane back from Vegas the first time. It was this greenpeace groupie freak Trekkie that "really didn't like" Jolene Blalock. She started talking about how much she liked Archer and T'Pol's interactions despite her dislike for Jolene... Bitch

Back on topic, these things get on my nerves because I want them to be more concretely a reality on screen. Call me pathetic but doesn't it feel better when it's THERE, ON SCREEN, FOR ALL TO SEE, not just in our little heads as we dream beautiful dreams? Doesn't it make you feel A LITTLE MORE SANE, and stifle the paranoid delusion to know that they DID IN FACT fall in love on screen, to SEE that dictated not in subtle, arguable tones, but in UNAMBIGUOUS action!?

AHHHH!!! Explode
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

pookha
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby pookha » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:39 am

Rigil Kent wrote:He is. Twisted Evil

(Mitchell's gonna loooooove this avatar... Laughing )

yeah i bet..
Wink
it is a nice one..
meh know how to deal with romulans.
Razz

the one thing with masaro is once they went with this we should have seen him earlier and even used that there was a female masaro on board.

his being young also changes things.
i doubt he was told all they were planning and once he became aware of it that is where the guilty conscious comes in.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby JadziaKathryn » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:01 am

Elessar wrote:Back on topic, these things get on my nerves because I want them to be more concretely a reality on screen. Call me pathetic but doesn't it feel better when it's THERE, ON SCREEN, FOR ALL TO SEE, not just in our little heads as we dream beautiful dreams? Doesn't it make you feel A LITTLE MORE SANE, and stifle the paranoid delusion to know that they DID IN FACT fall in love on screen, to SEE that dictated not in subtle, arguable tones, but in UNAMBIGUOUS action!?

AHHHH!!! Explode

Yep, what he said.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”