"Guess Who" Drabble Challenge

You asked and we answered! (Eventually!) Create short fan fiction drabbles, ficlets and songfics in threads, post comments and discussion!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: "Guess Who" Drabble Challenge

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Cogito wrote:
WarpGirl wrote:I will say this, if you look close the answer is staring you in the face.

Oh, that is very clever!

:guffaw: ! It sure is!

:guffaw:!!!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Okay I'm taking that to mean you both figured it out! Both of you write something.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 pm

You are such a bully WarpGirl!

This one is taken from the episode that showed us T'Pol at her finest:

The smell is irresistible. I must have him. I will have him.

He thinks he's hers, she thinks so too; foolish youngsters, as if that ever mattered: he will be mine.

So flushed, so red, so flustered by a simple touch, and I have so many touches. As I press against him he squirms so delightfully I can't resist pressing even closer. And why should I? He calls to me, and I will have him.

He doesn't understand. He will. We are a patient people, and I will not be denied. He will be mine, I can taste him already.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Okay I'm confused... At first I thought, ok T'Pol in Harbingerbut re-reading and I have no clue. I still say T'Pol in Harbinger because it's the only thing that makes sense, and you told us (btw stop that) but I don't know something about this confuses me.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:57 pm

Here's a clue: it's not T'Pol.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Okay than it can only be one other person whom I shall not name, because I m staying with my parents while we are creamed by a snow/ice storm. I usually can't write on this computer. I'm trying to fix that.

Fics

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:53 am

Interesting. "Foolish youngsters" implies the person is older. I'm assuming she's female since there aren't any openly gay characters in ST that I know of. And she's ruled by her senses and appetites. :vulcan:

I have no idea. :dunno:

Feezal maybe?
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:55 am

Rajin? How old is that space tramp? She seemed to be a member of both teams... Feezle is a bit of a cougar, but I never found her malicious or sinnister. I hope it's not Feezle. But Dis did you figure out mine?
Last edited by WarpGirl on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fics

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 am

Yes, I think so. I suspected it was Talas talking about Shran before you gave us the hint, but I wasn't sure and I wanted to give someone else a chance to write one, and then when you hinted I figured it was definitely Talas. But Cogito already guessed and responded, didn't he?
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 am

YEP! No harm no foul, I don't want to be right for a while myself. I was just curious because I thought I might have been unclear about who were the "enemies" and who were the allies.

I love Shran/Talas and nobody ever does anything for them. I had to do something.

For the record ek got it too, but she hasn't sent hers in yet.

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 am

Cogito, many people consider different Episodes as the one in which T'Pol is at her finest. for me it is either the Forgotten or Terra Prime. But who knows what one you consider her finest.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:17 am

Distracted wrote:Feezal maybe?

You lot are so clever that I tried to give you as few clues as possible, but it doesn't seem to have slowed you down. It was Feasal in Stigma, the episode where T'Pol refused to tell the VHC that she was mind-raped because that would have condoned their prejudice against the melders, even though that defiance was likely to probably cost her commission and posting on Enterprise, and she had already told Phlox how important that was to her. Phlox used the exact phrase "We are a patient people" when he met Feasal at the airlock; that was your only real clue.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Cogito I didn't guess Feezal because the lady in drabble didn't seem merely amorous, but malicious, vindictive, stalkerish, and all around psycho... I didn't get those things from TV Feezal at all. She seemed to be a very nice lady, but she's Denobulan in her culture there's nothing wrong or mean spirited about her behavior. And Denobulans do take no for an answer. I have to say I'm a little sad. I like Feezal very much, I found her very endearing and sweet. This Feezal scares me. Is she in the MU? But please keep writing! Please, please, please, please, please.

That said Dis is up!

And everyone praise ek to the skies. She's made us all these new smilies including our heroes. But I kind of took adavantage of her obsessive personlity to get them. Hey it wasn't on purpose! So all hail ek for being kind, sweet, generous, and beyond cool and talented. :trip: :tpol: :tom: :torres: :laforge: :spock: :picard: :talas: :shran: :happyjump: :bow: :hug: :loveeyes:

Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Cogito I didn't guess Feezal because the lady in drabble didn't seem merely amorous, but malicious, vindictive, stalkerish, and all around psycho... I didn't get those things from TV Feezal at all.

I was aiming for Cougar rather than psycho stalker, but she definitely wasn't put off by Trip's embarrassment or the fact he was doing his level best to ignore her advances.

What, no smiley for Feasal?

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Well she didn't understand why he was embarrassed. I got the impression that she hadn't been around humans very much. And I wouldn't blame her for thinking her husband's observations on human sexual morals seem a little far fetched. I know she was part ofthe interspieces science program but that doesn't mean she spent a lot of time with humans. I love your writing, I just got a sense of maliciousness in there. Like she didn't care about no, even after it was all over.

But there was one thing about the ep that kind of killed that part for me anyway. She took off her shoes to play footsie but was wearing stockings. Hello who does that??????

Fics

Return to “Drabble Fanfiction”