Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: The Whine thread.

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 am

Smart. But I'm going to kill my sisters. Neither one called me tonight. :-X
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

evcake
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby evcake » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 am

The insurance company that administers my Long Term Disability Insurance says thay overpaid me, and now wants a ginormous (to me at least) repayment. :cry: :-X :doubt: :faint: :bitch: :explode:
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:33 am

Yikes!
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Ouch! :shock:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Been there done that. I'm sorry.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm

evcake wrote:The insurance company that administers my Long Term Disability Insurance says thay overpaid me, and now wants a ginormous (to me at least) repayment. :cry: :-X :doubt: :faint: :bitch: :explode:

:vulcan: :shock: :censored:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm

Whine: I frelling hate stupid guests :evil: they come here and expect everyone else around to have no other purpose but entertaining THEM. There's this stupid Aussie chick in my room right now she's been here for like 3 days, and she comes back from her frelling shopping trip sees me on the computer and goes like "always on the internet, huh?" and I'm like "yeah", like what else am I supposed to say. That's what I do bust my ass at work and go on the internet, I don't go shopping or sightseeing or whatever. Then she goes like "God you're friendly" goes out and slams the door. She acts like she frelling owns the place WTF. And now she's gonna complain about me being "rude and unfriendly" as usual just because I didn't go out of my frelling way to entertain her. Why is it so frelling hard for the stupid guests to get that other people here and especially staff members have their own lives and whatever they do be it going on the internet or building sand castles or what the frell ever has NOTHING to do with said guests and isn't personal so they have no right to demand that I change my life and activities to suit their perky little tourist lives. I frelling hate this place. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ImageImage

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 am

Aussies tend to enjoy going out of their way to show guests around, in my experience. However, it's sort of different if it's someone expecting you to work at your job 24/7. Not so fun.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:09 am

Well the thing is it's not about "showing her around" or whatever, she's just a tourist and like all the tourists here she wanna meet people and talk to them about all the places they've been to all the stuff they've done etc etc, you know all kinda tourist stuff and I got nothing to talk about in that department, not that I wanna talk to people about their tourist adventures anyway cuz it gets tiresome after a while, and I've been here for WAY longer than "a while". Now it bores the hell out of me, hearing all the same stuff from peope like yeah for them it's the first time going to Hollywood or Vegas or Grand Canyon or Yosemite or New York or what the frell ever, but I've heard about it like a million times why don't you go talk to other tourists who have never been there and don't know nothing about those places. Like seriously. And everyone just thinks just because they're all wide eyed travelers everyone has to hear about it and engage them in a conversation about their adventures. :evil:

And now 2 German guys just checked into my room. Like it's supposed to be a female dorm, I'm usually in the room with Vader and her best friend and one extra bed, and that bed is like reserved as a last resort only if all the other beds are booked, and it's for girls they'd only put a guy if there's really no other beds. But that's of course when Vader and her BFF are here to hold down the fort. But they've been staying at their friend's house in the past few days so the manager decided to rent their beds out. And of course when it comes to ME who the frell cares that I'm not comfortable with guys in the room, as if there's no girls coming in WTF, so ever since they've been gone every night there's guys in my room. Like who cares about me throw everything out the window. :evil: :evil:

And then those guys like as soon as they check in they start flirting with that Aussie chick who of course doesn't mind and offers her goods and even tells them that that's how this dorm is cuz it's a mixed dorm and that's what we all do in mixed dorms, well that's typical here people just go and frell random people all the time that's the typical population in this piece of dren zoo. Everyone's a bunch of whores. And like then the guys start flirting with ME and I'm of course the usual ICE COLD, gah I wanted to frelling kill them.

And as if THAT'S not bad enough, they pull out 2 beers and I tell them that people aren't allowed to drink alcohol in the rooms (the bitch in the office of course forgot to mention that rule because she's all about the parties so why would she care), they open the beers and it spills on the carpet, great that's EXACTLY why people ain't allowed to drink in the rooms for crying out loud, and what do they tell me? "Well then you just close your eyes and pretend you don't know about it". Like WTF. So I go like "I can't, I work here". Retards seriously. Well at least the "I work here" card worked. But they're probably gonna complain about me for being a stuck up bitch because of that, and that stupid chick is gonna have even more evil stuff to say about me being "rude" and "bitchy" to the guests etc etc, then I'm gonna get into trouble. Again.

This place sucks drannit mivonks. It's amazing how it just keeps getting worse and worse. :evil:
ImageImage

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 am

OMG where is this place, and honey if I were you I'd carry pepper spray.

Fics

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:28 pm

To my fellow cat owners. Well my kitty is causing me trouble, suddenly she's decided that while her litter box is a good thing to sleep on, she no longer wants to use it for it's intended use. WHY? She's used it with no problems since the night I found her. Now she's like not using it at all. I put her food there hoping to entice her, but no dice. What can I do? I refuse to be scrubbing every corner of my house for the rest of my life. Can this be fixed at all?

Fics

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm

I'd bring her to the vet. She might have a bladder infection.
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I thought of that. We're making an appointment today. But she seems fine, she's been happy and normal. OK waking me up for playtime is annoying, but she seems fine. She needs fixed anyway. But it's taken a long time to come up with the money. But we finally did it thanks to my mom.

Fics

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Did you recently try a different kind of litter? That can freak a cat out. Or you might try a new tray. I doubt it's the smell if she's willing to sleep on top of it, though. I would try to disassociate the food and sleep from the tray. Maybe she just doesn't want to pee where she sleeps. Or maybe D is right.

Maybe getting fixed will fix other things, too. Good luck. There's nothing quite as awful as cat piss. (As I know all too well.)
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:52 pm

Nope same kitty litter, and I clean the litter often. I just moved her food last night. If she doesn't like it tonight I'll put it on her little table. Personally, I hope she just needs fixed.

Fics

Return to “General Chat”