Postby TPoptarts » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:52 am

ImageImage

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Randomness

Postby JadziaKathryn » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 am

I'm reading the "Readers Speak" section of the campus newspaper, and someone's response to "iPhone users are insufferable geeks," (which claims Blackberry users were insufferably geeks first) is signed Constable Odo. :D

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Mwahhahahaha! Trekkers are everywhere! :D
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm never going through another week of kitty in heat. Poor baby but it was a choice to either pay the heating bill or getting her fixed this month. Next moth she's going in THAT'S FINAL! She's screeching too much.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:58 pm

How old is she?

My kitty didn't noticeably go into heat until she was 5 or something...and I don't know what was worse, her yowling, or the boy kitty that hung out under our apartment window!! :explode:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Aw, kitty Pon Farr. :badgrin: Disturbs the Human sleep cycle. :? Again. :roll:
Last edited by Linda on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Kitty pon farr! :guffaw:
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 pm

This human doesn't have a sleep cycle. Kitty is 13 months. She hates when the Toms come and hides under the bed. She just wants me to fix it. And I tell her "If mom isn't getting any neither are you!" And since nobody wants to marry mom, she isn't getting any anytime soon!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:12 am

My son has his first serious crush. It's so cute. Tonight he asked if he could work out with me on the weights, and then he actually did. He also asked if the acne wash I'd bought him was working at all. (It is, now that he's finally actually using it.) And did his glasses look stupid? (No.) And was he ugly? (He's not -- I told him he looks like a Hispanic Daniel Radcliffe, which he thought was ugly, but I told him he's not a girl so he's no judge.)

This from a kid I've been begging to do things like just wash his face and match his clothes for the last five years.

He's also deeply involved in plotting a way to figure out if this girl likes him or not. "I think I may have someone on the inside," he reported today. LOL.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:17 am

Oh how well I remember! I was 12. You know it's serious when you actually realize that they might not adore you too. Before the BIG one I'd just say "I'm gonna marry him" well how it does change, especially when the "crush" crushes you. I hope he doesn't get crushed too badly. So cute! And now I feel really really old. :(

Fics

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:58 am

Alelou wrote:This from a kid I've been begging to do things like just wash his face and match his clothes for the last five years.
It's all about the incentive.

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 am

I think it's awesome! :thumbsup:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 am

Alelou wrote:My son has his first serious crush. It's so cute. Tonight he asked if he could work out with me on the weights, and then he actually did. He also asked if the acne wash I'd bought him was working at all. (It is, now that he's finally actually using it.) And did his glasses look stupid? (No.) And was he ugly? (He's not -- I told him he looks like a Hispanic Daniel Radcliffe, which he thought was ugly, but I told him he's not a girl so he's no judge.)

This from a kid I've been begging to do things like just wash his face and match his clothes for the last five years.

He's also deeply involved in plotting a way to figure out if this girl likes him or not. "I think I may have someone on the inside," he reported today. LOL.

This is so cute. :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:20 am

Oh it is but lets hope she's not the school tart. You would not bleieve what teens and even PRE-teens consider appropriate gender interaction these days. My next door neighbor has an 11 year old grandson, and a 14 year old girl asked him to have sex with her! Seriously I wanted to die, I give this kid cookies for helping me.

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 am

Yes. Let's hope. :)

So, uh, what the heck was going on yesterday at 3 am???

|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Return to “General Chat”