Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Are yo a morning Person?

Postby Linda » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 pm

I am a morning person. Perhaps it is factor of age as someone mentioned earlier. Or a factor of your work schedule as someone also mentioned. Until last week, I had to get up at 4:45 for work. Since I am retired now (until I find another job or part-time work) maybe my schedule will change. It hasn't changed yet as I still get up with Jim who still works and is up at 4:45. But I have always liked the quiet of early morning since I was a young child. I like to be up when no one else is because I highly value my solitude. It is the time when I can do my best thinking. And I like to watch the dawn start to give definition to things, especially outside. I watch the wild rabbit eat outside in the yard. Then he goes away and the wild birds come to eat. Then in full daylight, the squirrels come. It is the best part of the day for me, these early mornings. :)

You are right to treasure each moment you have left, Silverbullet. because you truly don't know how many are left. I am dismayed about the number of people my age who are passing away. But last night I gave a talk on the craft of straw weaving to a Celtic Women's Group and the lady who runs it is a spry eighty-five-year old. So you just never know how long your body will give you. :?
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Return to “General Chat”