The Whine thread.

Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Pitseleh
Commander
Commander

Re: The Whine thread.

Postby Pitseleh » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Totally unrelated whine: Federer lost. And I woke up at 3am to watch him. And he lost. :(
Image for avatar found in Enterprise Oddities; created by ivymae

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Okay whine... kinda I guess :?

Zombie is so stupid and it's really driving me nuts. I mean like she keeps complaining like how she doesn't have money to do anything or go anywhere etc, even for food and she complains she's starving and whatever, like she used to clean the kitchen for $70 a week but now they cancelled that "position" like it's really supposed to be part of the office people's responsibilities but once upon a time SOMEONE *ahem*Vader*ahem* got lazy and asked Zombie to do it and paid her with business money rather than out of her own pocket like she was supposed to, and it became a tradition and then they complained the business was losing money well duh retards, so now they stopped it.

Um anyway so Zombie used to make at least $70 a week here, but even then she was complaining she didn't have any money like dude you know what I could do with $70 a week?? And like now she doesn't make any money here only like occasionally like when she helped when they were painting the kitchen (and I had to work her shift, and then since she worked here she thought she wasn't supposed to work for ME for that day I covered for her to be able to do something else AND get paid for it, the nerve :evil: ), and other than that her boyfriend or as she calls him "booty buddy" (can it get any more sickening) gives her money for stuff. So basically she has money whenever she needs it.

So WHY does she keep complaining she never has money for anything?? Short answer: because she's a stupid retard. Long answer: BECAUSE SHE'S A STUPID RETARD!! Like every time she has the tiniest bit of money she goes and buys like clothes and shoes and stuff she doesn't even need, and how do I know she doesn't need it, because she keeps throwing it in the trash. Like literally she comes back from a shopping trip with brand new clothes etc, and I see it in the trash the VERY NEXT DAY. So why the frell do you buy it if you don't want it?? And like she complains about "starving", well if I were "starving" and had no food I wouldn't go spend what little money I have on several large bottles of soda every week. Well I don't even like soda but even if I did I have priorities and soda is like way far from necessity, there's free water in the tap.

But all this waste is just killing me, she throws out so many clothes and shoes and bags and whatever and it's in good condition and some of it is brand new stuff that she didn't even use once. And I just keep thinking about all the people who really NEED that stuff and could use it and all the waste of energy that went into creating all that stuff that's just gonna go into frelling landfills and make it even worse. And the bitch keeps complaining she "doesn't have money for anything". I try to rescue whatever I can and give it to Salvation Army instead I even told her if there's anything she doesn't need just put it in the bag and I'll give it to Salvation Army. And she goes like oh that's okay, when I put it in the trash the garbagemen will take it to Salvation Army. Like what the FRELL?? I mean like I know she's crazy and delusional but that statement is just so retarded on so many levels. Wake up you idiot, if you put it in the trash it's going to a landfill, unless some homeless happens to find it before the garbage truck does. Jeez. Seriously this wasteful behavior pains me. :( :cry:
ImageImage

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Whine: they shut off the water today for some plumbing connection thing. No water in my whole building. And I've got a cold.

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:46 pm

So on the way to work this morning I'm having breakfast in the car (yeah, I'm one of those) because I'm not a morning person and couldn't get up early enough to eat...so I've got my ham and egg and cheese microwaved sandwich deal in one hand and a bottle of diet Pepsi in the cup holder. Apparently the top wasn't twisted down all the way on the soda, and when I turned the corner it biffed out of the cupholder, hit the floor, and started spraying everywhere. I had pop all over the back of my pants from the knee down, and I had a haircut waiting for me right at 9am.

It really sucked, and it was a waste of a perfectly good pepsi. The thing was almost full when it went down.

So I came home to change and decided to play hooky for an hour or so. :wink:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:31 pm

T'Popsy: Jungleboy can only get better when he has not got people allowing him to misbehave. They're right up there when they say he's like a child. It was a hard decision, but in Oct 2007, I finally had to tell my dad that I was no longer going to have any contact with him until he cleaned up his drunken ways. It's been like 16 months, but I'm sticking to my guns, cause us listening to his constant drunken rants about everyone in his life was only encouraging things to a really bad degree. My 3 younger sisters each came to the separate conclusion as well, and so not one of us is speaking with him/seeing him until he helps himself. He's finally in rehab (for the 2nd time) and we're hoping. But it is up to HIM to get better. We all tried to fix him for years. It does not work.

MY WHINES:

#1: I got a job. >:^(
#2: I'm sick
#3: Aureilia and Abigail are sick.
#4: Priso had a vasectomy on the 26th and was supposed to be all good on the 27th, but he got a "hematoma" and now he is in serious owie pain in his naughty parts. It's been a week and a half of man-pain management.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:43 pm

:shock: My condolences, on all of it. But especially Priso!

My poor son once suffered some significant boy-pain in his life due to twisted thingies inside thingies. Ibuprofen was his friend. Too bad the emergency room had changed the urologist's instructions from ibuprofen to Tylenol. A second trip to the ER in the middle of the night in a snowstorm finally got it straightened out...
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Oh my, enterprikayak !
I eagerly hope everything turns good very, very soon! :(
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:11 pm

AHHHHHHH OUCH!!!! Poor sterile Priso :? :( :shock: :faint:

Another whine: I got a ~$2,500 hospital bill for the day I fainted and went to the hospital with the UTI and bronchitis. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ImageImage

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:18 pm

That's what it costs. That's why it makes sense to try to enroll in Medicaid or some state insurance program, although God only knows what California can afford right now.
Image.Image

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Yet another whine... ugh I think I ate something bad :? :upchuck:
ImageImage

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:52 pm

I hope Priso and your little ones feel better soon! :( I'm convinced my youngest has the flu. She's been running a temp for 3 days now. :(

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Don't worry. Flu passes. Rest and care for. Nothing else! :)
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:59 pm

I don't know who I feel worse for: Priso and the little ones for the physical suffering, or enterprikayak for having to juggle all that at the same time! :shock:
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:00 am

Half the northern hemisphere is sick. It's dreadful.

It was kind of depressing in Sleeping Dogs when we learned there was no cure in the future for the common cold. I know it's not as important as curing cancer or AIDS, but all the same, maybe once we have the big ones out of the way...

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Alelou » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:22 am

Maybe if they find the cure for the common cold we'll suddenly see a huge increase in auto-immune disorders. You have to give that body mechanism SOMETHING to do. Some researchers already theorize that our kids aren't getting enough dirt and worms in childhood anymore and that's what's causing serious hikes in asthma and allergies.
Image.Image

Return to “General Chat”