Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

TSara
Captain
Captain
Show On Map: No

Re: The Whine thread.

Postby TSara » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:16 am

T'Poptarts wrote:The bus prices went up. Crying or Very sad And I have a slave job. Crying or Very sad And this lady keeps telling me that to be a good deserving person I have to actually act like a slave and accept my situation because otherwise if I'm not a slave and if I don't suffer greatly I don't deserve anything good in my life. Confused Crying or Very sad

Erm No.

Yes....working hard is one thing. I greatly admire people who work their asses off to improve their lifestyle. BUT that does not mean you have to suffer while doing so.

Nor does it mean you have to be a "slave".

You just have to work hard.
"It can giggle all it wants, but the galaxy isn't gettin' any of our bourbon." -Trip to Malcolm Shuttlepod One

Archer: You missed T'Pol's latest bout with chopsticks.
Trip: Damn, dinner and a show.- Silent Enemy

http://www.myspace.com/hylndlas

http://tsara80.livejournal.com/

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:31 am

Know what's even worse than having to clean bathrooms at work? Having a Dunkin Donuts right inside the place. One quick left and it's calorie heaven. Shock I think I might be addicted to Key Lime Donuts. Confused

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:31 pm

I've never had a key lime donut. Sounds good, though.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:50 pm

I sympathize with you, Mitchell.

Here in Sweden we finally abolished the inheritance tax in 2005.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:17 am

Some frelling idiot (my friend and I named him "Prick") is smoking pot in the frelling bathroom. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad And there's no smoking allowed anywhere on this floor and obviously not like in bathrooms, the only place it's allowed is the smoking room downstairs Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and of course the frelling smoke goes everywhere and I have asthma and now I'm suffocating because of that frelling Prick. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ImageImage

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:33 am

Abby is throwing up again. Sad Sad WTH? Confused Maybe it's time to call the doctor.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:34 am

Hope it's nothing serious.

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 pm

My car won't pass state inspection without $359 of brake work that I can't afford, but I go for my road test Tuesday and will fail if I don't have a current inspection sticker. Meanwhile, I got 7 hours at work. How the heck am I supposed to pay for brake work, let alone life, working 7 hours? They redid the schedule and I didn't get any more from the guy who they think stole money. The manager is never there, but someone has obviously been telling him bad things about me. I don't get it. I work hard, and unlike most people I don't say "ooops, this cookie broke, so I'll eat it" just because I want a cookie. They've told me to be faster, but I'm not the slowest sandwich maker. Explode

This thread is kind of theraputic.

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:30 pm

Mitchell wrote:Well Not only have I had my arm up a cows "You Know what" to turn a calf, More times then I can count. But I even once helped a vet Cut open route around inside a living cow/dieing cow in an attempt to retrieve a over grown calf. But died in the end. Confused

An trust Me Ive got yal beat in the Shit department. From a Plugged up 60 year old septic tank that needed unpluggin in December, pitchin out a busted manure spreader in January in -10 below weather, to staying home from High school for a whole day just to fix a Manure/drop cleaner. Oh an then thier was just last summer when I got Shit on by a cow. Confused Completely covered. From head to toe. Confused Not Fun at all. Changin Diapers, cleanin bathrooms, scrubbin toilets are cake walks compared to that.

Oh my latest current "whine" Its a Big one.
Thumbs Down Estate tax, Inheritance tax, or what ever name you want to give the damn thing.
Because of My parents resent "situation", they have been forced to go over their will again.
An basicaly what it breaks down to, is that the lovely US government has this damn thing set up to really screw over any farmer that is planning to take over a farm from their parents.
Long gone are the days, when they could just pass it on to the next generation, or Say "Give me a Dollar, an its yours." Now the Government has to to tax the crap out of it, for all its worth! Banghead

No I dont Know all the details, yet. But God Im gona have to. Confused
Basicaly Its gona be easier/cheaper to buy it from my parents bit by bit, rather then get Taxed to death if I inherit the farm.

Nother thing that has me royaly ticked off. Part of the problem is, that the Farm(the Land) is worth Just a few thousand short of a $1Million. But it isnt worth that as a Farm. As a whole farm its worth a couple 100 thousand. No its worth Near a Million all chopped up an subdivided!! Bitch I Frakin Hate the Urban Sprawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn thing has just about ruined all the worlds finest Agriculture land, in Southern PA. Cause Philly has to spread out across dang near the whole South East part of my beloved state.

Now here In both a State, an a County that both pride themselves on having Agriculture being its #1 bussiness. My familys land is worth a hell of a lot less as an actual Farm. But is Worth far more in a subdivided perversion of its self for Weekend Warriors, an Hobbie Farmers to ride around on ATVS, an piss poor Chinies built POS tractors!!!!
Censored! Banghead

Sad

Id give just about anything right bout now to be getting started in the 1950s as a Farmer. Back safely in the times when the government an Nation were far more Farmer Friendly.

I know that some of my relatives and friends who farm have sold their land to their kids, with lifetime residency for themselves. Can you work some kind of deal like that in PA?
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
"It is better to be a live jackal than a dead lion."
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:38 pm

Explode Explode Explode They frelling moved that frelling tralk Obi back to my room!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad After I begged Vader that wherever they put that thing just please not my room again, there's like 17 other rooms to dump her in and well no one can stand her, but I'm just like totally sick of this Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I mean like okay fine so Vader and Grievous hate her and don't want her in their (royalty) room, can't blame them because she's like one of the most obnoxious people I've ever met, that still doesn't mean I deserve to have to put up with her obnoxiousness just because the dark side hates her too. Well everyone hates her but that's her own damn fault, she's a frelling spoiled immature irresponsible careless princess Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Like what pisses me off the most is that my room is like the frelling dumpster just because I'm here, and Vader's room is like royalty and that's just because I've got a frelling slave job and I'm less than human while Vader and Grievous get to wear clean clothes and sit their skinny little asses in the office and even get paid for that. So "obviously" they deserve better than I do, and "obviously" just because I'm such a worthless creature I don't deserve any space or peace and quiet like they do, I don't deserve to be able to frelling sleep at night and I don't deserve being treated as a human being that's why they keep dumping all the psychos that by all means shouldn't even be in this zoo in the first place (some animals are better extinct Confused ) in my room with me and there's nothing I can frelling do about it because if I complain the manager would always twist it to make everything my fault, then I get in trouble and I don't wanna be the one who gets kicked out Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So like that's how I end up with creatures like Obi in my frelling cage, and also stuff like a total inconsiderate clinically insane sociopath with the behavior and mentality of some kinda cliche over the top "tough" military sgt. on like a parody or something (woman). And another psycho who I'm pretty sure was like a total meth addict who went on a frelling violent tantrum when she wanted to use the bathroom while I was using it and she wouldn't go to the frelling other bathroom like a sane person, I ended up staying awake outside all night because I was literally too terrified to go to sleep when she's in the room, and obviously no one did anything about her and they like totally knew what a psycho she was. Just because it's me it doesn't matter, I'm worthless and expendable Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

So yeah now the frelling Obi is back in my room and I hate her even more than the Dark Side does, believe me I didn't even know it was possible to hate a person that much. I keep discovering like new levels of hate I never knew existed Confused Confused Confused Confused

Goes to show that the enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend. Even if they used to be like a long time ago. Because in the end all they care about is their own damn selves. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ImageImage

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Postby evcake » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:08 pm

You need a new job. Do you feel you're stuck there because of your dyslexia?
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:10 pm

For the life of me I cannot FIGURE out what kind of job T'Poptarts has. Unless I've missed it in one of her posts. Trying to piece it together is most impossible. C'mon, TP, give us a hint. We know there's an office and people who sleep there and there's all ages and genders. There seems to be a vague authority that can decided who goes where for sleeping and so forth, but no stopping the rampant madness that occurs.

But for the LIFE, there is no way to figure it.

Are you at least getting paid?? Please tell me that you are at least being paid to be there. Even $4 an hour, just so's it's not completely insane.

WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS IT????? I CANNOT STAND THE MYSTERY!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:13 pm

It's a zoo. Confused And I don't get paid. Sad
ImageImage

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:17 pm

So, last time I thought you were being sarcastic.

Is it really a zoo? Like with animals?
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:20 pm

Yeah, you can call them that. Confused
ImageImage

Return to “General Chat”