Just what it says on the tin.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Rihannsu Book Giveaway

Postby JadziaKathryn » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:29 am

Startrek.com is giving away a book with all 4 of the Rihannsu books in it. I've not read them myself (I will if I win! Very Happy) but some people seem to like them. And what's not to like with free Trek books?
Rihannsu Book Giveaway

Jedikatie
Commander
Commander

Re: Rihannsu Book Giveaway

Postby Jedikatie » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:51 am

^
There's five Rihannsu books, actually. What they're giving away is the "rerelease" version of the first four books (the first two books of which have been edited from the originals released back in the '80s to reflect various changes due to the movies) that they put out just prior to the release of The Empty Chair last December.

Good luck with winning them, I've still got my original copies. Smile The first two books in the series are the best.
Was this the army that invaded your country, ma'am? No, officer, they were taller than that...

How about this one? I'm not sure--get them to march up and down a bit...

(From Terry Pratchett's Jingo)

TSara
Captain
Captain

Postby TSara » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:35 pm

I still have my original copies as well....and I agree they are really good books.

I picked up the Rihannsu book when it first came out....the edited versions are good too....but I'm keeping my old copies a bit longer.
"It can giggle all it wants, but the galaxy isn't gettin' any of our bourbon." -Trip to Malcolm Shuttlepod One

Archer: You missed T'Pol's latest bout with chopsticks.
Trip: Damn, dinner and a show.- Silent Enemy

http://www.myspace.com/hylndlas

http://tsara80.livejournal.com/

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:26 pm

I really like Diane Duane's Rihannsu series I have my original copies of the Rihannsu series the only new book I bought was the last one that ends her series. Terise Labrutto is in the new Vulcan's soul book 3 she's briefly mentioned in the book that she was a Romulan expert.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:14 pm

I am reading The Empty Chair right now. And I just entered the contest so I have a chance of winning the previous four books. But I probably will go buy the volume that has them before I even hear the contest results.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Return to “General Chat”