Fanart

Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Pitseleh
Commander
Commander

Re: Fanart

Postby Pitseleh » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:58 pm

You're very talented, Escriba! I'm an architect in the making and I don't think I can draw free hand like that! :lol:
Image for avatar found in Enterprise Oddities; created by ivymae

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Postby justTripn » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 am

Escriba wrote:Oh, sorry justTripn, I didn't want to break a rule or something. To compensate, here is a draw of Lorian Charles "Charly" Tucker playing soccer, in honor of your son (I hope he's better):

My little cousin "His name should be Damien" plays soccer too, so the inspiration has been easy :D

Thanks! Escriba. Yes, you do know how to butter me up: A picture of Lorian playing soccer. :lol: I really like it.

I'm almost inspired to try this. I haven't drawn a picture in years, but I can . . .
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

bluetiger
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby bluetiger » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:23 am

Escriba, I just saw your drawing of Trip and T'Pol and it is beautiful. I so wish that I could draw people but I'm only comfortable with still life and animals. You are very talented.
Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. (Mason Cooley)

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Escriba » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:25 pm

bluetiger wrote: I so wish that I could draw people but I'm only comfortable with still life and animals.

You say this like if drawing animals isn't difficult enough. I think in painting a dog, I think in all that fur and *shudders* I give up :lol:

"I mean... well, you know what people call men who wear wigs and gowns, don't you?"
"Yes, miss."
"You do?"
"Yes, miss. Lawyers, miss."

The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Escriba » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Another drawing, this time T'Pol of the Mirror Universe. I hope KTR and CX like this one (yes, still it isn't what you want, but honestly, have you seen Jolene Blalock? I can't make justice to that body).

I put the link instead of the direct image just in case some of you support the English censoreship's canon (you know, the one that banned that image of Angelina Jolie with a gun): http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/josh-oi-squirol/MuPol.jpg

As you can see, I wasn't kidding when I said that my faces don't resemble the actors'. In fact, I think the drawing looks more like Sarah Palin than Jolene Blalock :?

"I mean... well, you know what people call men who wear wigs and gowns, don't you?"
"Yes, miss."
"You do?"

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:01 pm

The fact, Escriba, is connected with your own nature, I think. She doesn't seem Sarah Palin, she seems T'Pol. BUT SHE'S SO SWEET! MU T'Pol? The Trip of our universe would love her very much, I believe. :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:11 pm

Palin!? Nah, this T'Pol doesn't have the Tina Fey glasses! ;)
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Escriba » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:55 am

Asso, you are sweet.

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:Palin!? Nah, this T'Pol doesn't have the Tina Fey glasses! ;)

:guffaw:

"Yes, miss."
"You do?"

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:06 am

I think you've got the full lips and the eyes right. :D
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Bookworm
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Bookworm » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm

I haven't done any art for a long time and it shows, but I did this christmas drawing for Tucker family today. It's just a little sketch and not a good one, but since it's almost christmas I decided to share it with you anyway.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Oh Bookworm!
How sweet and nice!
A delicious "Tucker Family Christmas Card"! :)
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

bluetiger
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby bluetiger » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Bookworm,

I love your drawing! It makes me want to write a Christmas story for my "Love Languages" universe. I think you did a great job.

I have previously said that I only do still life and animals, but I decided to stretch myself. I don't know how successful I was, but here is a drawing of T'Pol.

Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. (Mason Cooley)

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:46 pm

bluetiger wrote:Bookworm,

I love your drawing! It makes me want to write a Christmas story for my "Love Languages" universe. I think you did a great job.

I have previously said that I only do still life and animals, but I decided to stretch myself. I don't know how successful I was, but here is a drawing of T'Pol.

DELICIOUS! ALMOST LIKE... A WHISPER OF LOVE! :D

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:24 am

Bookworm--CUTE!! :D I love it.

bluetiger That's really great! I like how you did the hair, a little fringy at the edges. It looks like it has a little more texture and movement than it did in the show. (But then, *I* WOULD notice that, lol.) Are you going to start illustrating your own fics?
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Escriba » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:35 am

Bookworm, your drawing is very sweet, I like the girl specially. Her stance is very realistic, I can almost see part of her excitement.

Bluetiger, I knew that drawing animals would have its reward :D Aquarius is right: T'Pol's hair is magnificent. And she looks a lot like Jolene (a little younger, in fact, so she can be a cadet T'Pol :lol:) You should stretch yourself more often :D

"Yes, miss."
"You do?"

Return to “Picture Threads”