Post your pictures here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

putaro
Captain
Captain
Show On Map: No

Re: Member pics

Postby putaro » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:32 am

That reminds me of my roommate in college who wanted to try out for waterpolo so he decided to put on some weight. This was back when CostCo (Price Club, actually, back then) was pretty new and exciting so the whole dorm did a run. He came back with a 20 lb bag of tortilla chips and a 5 gallon can of nacho cheese. Took him several weeks to go through it. I think the cheese was pretty nasty at the end.

I was around 140 when I started college. Today, in my mid-forties, I'd be happy if I could get my weight down to 170 or so. So enjoy it while you can.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am

Starwatcher you are beautiful! At least he can't break you in half because you're more bones than anything. He could break me with his little finger!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 am

Here's a pic of me from yesterday, some friends and I took a boat trip from Georgetown to Alexandria, VA, up the Potomac:

And here's one of my after the boat trip in my birthday lounge pants (a gift from John) and the cutest cheesy t-shirt EVER: Dalmatians in DC! I LOVE DC and I have a Dalmatian called Charlie who is the most perfect creature in the whole world. Actually, she isn't: she's disobedient and she smells, but when I see her she does Dalmatian smile and she tries to morph with me on the couch, she's the most affectionate creature I've ever met :-)
Last edited by starwatcher on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 am

You have got the most perfect skin EVER! How did you do that? What do you use? I gotta know! <begging>
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:46 am

Aww thanks honey :-D Well, I wear sunscreen, I drink lots of water, I always take my makeup off before bed, I use loads of moisturiser, I don't drink all that much and I don't smoke at all ..... I sound kinda dull - I'm really very interesting, I promise!!!! In terms of makeup, I use Revlon foundation and powder and Sephora mascara, but (OMG he might kill me for saying this) the eye make up was actually a birthday present from Our Fearless Leader!!! I made an offhand remark about how much I like US makeup and on my birthday a lovely box from Victoria's Secret arrived with my lovely lounge pants and a gorgeous box filled with eyeshadow, brushes, mascara and lip glosses!!! I've only used the eyeshadow so far but there's one of every shade imaginable :-)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 am

Oh!!!!!!!! First of all you're not boring! I don't smoke, and I can't remember the last drink I had. Second, what kind of moisturizer do you use? I've been looking for a new one. My skin is super sensitive! Third, if he gets mad at you tell him the fact that he does that stuff makes him more of a man not less of one. One of the really irritating things about "fake men" is the annoying belief thhat celebrating their affection openly is unmanly!

Fics

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:11 am

Nah, he won't be mad, maybe a little embarassed!!! He did good though, I'm lucky :-) I just use Olay cream, one with an SPF for the day and then a firming one at night.
Last edited by starwatcher on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:13 am

That is one beautiful dog. And certainly one of the most beautiful dalmatians I have seen in a long time. My mother would kill to photograph her.

Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:01 am

WarpGirl wrote:That is one beautiful dog.

Agreed. And colour coordinated with the kitchen too - how practical! :D

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:27 pm

You look amazing (so thin :mrgreen: ) and what a nice snuggly dog. Awwww . . . . !
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Aikiweezie
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Aikiweezie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm

justTripn wrote:You look amazing (so thin :mrgreen: ) and what a nice snuggly dog. Awwww . . . . !

Ditto, that!

Hey, Elessar, when I was training for my black belt test I couldn't keep weight on either. I had to limit my training to an extra two hours a week, and one of those days I would stop at McDonald's on the way and get a quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and a large milkshake just to have enough energy. Those days are over. :( Now I have to work out 4 or five hours a week just to maintain my weight. :cry:

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Aikiweezie wrote:
justTripn wrote:You look amazing (so thin :mrgreen: ) and what a nice snuggly dog. Awwww . . . . !

Ditto, that!

Hey, Elessar, when I was training for my black belt test I couldn't keep weight on either. I had to limit my training to an extra two hours a week, and one of those days I would stop at McDonald's on the way and get a quarter pounder with cheese, large fries and a large milkshake just to have enough energy. Those days are over. :( Now I have to work out 4 or five hours a week just to maintain my weight. :cry:

Yeah I've read that it gets really challenging for women later on... I guess I'm glad I'm a man in that respect, hehe
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 pm

yeah just you wait you cute little 20-something smugLug: you're gonna be running 10 km a day in your 30's to keep your inevitable beer gut down. LOL!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Elessar wrote:
Yeah I've read that it gets really challenging for women later on... I guess I'm glad I'm a man in that respect, hehe

Oh you are brave! Them's fightin' words Boss!

Fics

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:31 pm

enterprikayak wrote:yeah just you wait you cute little 20-something smugLug: you're gonna be running 10 km a day in your 30's to keep your inevitable beer gut down. LOL!

not a beer fan ;) :mrgreen:
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Return to “Picture Threads”